Our fellow union members from United Voice are launching widespread community action on 27 March in a bid for equal pay in their sector.
On 27 March, early childhood educators will be walking off the job to demand that the Turnbull government funds equal pay and they are asking that you show your support by keeping your children at home on 27 March.
This will be the biggest walk off in the sector’s history, and they need your help. If you have children in early learning, please commit to keeping your children at home on 27 March.
It’s important to support workers and fellow union members who are standing up for fair pay no matter where they work
Advice - QTAD
Training, seminars & PD
- salary info
- campaign information
- branch meetings and much more
One of the great benefits of QTU membership is access to the QTU library.
Find out more about the library's great collection and how to order and request books online here.
You can visit us at
21 Graham Street, Milton Q 4064
Opening hours: 9am to 5pm
State School Representatives on the QCT Board
- Submit an Expression of Interest for QTU endorsement for this role by 23 April 2018
- Current nominees only eligible
Qld Retired Teachers' Assoc.
For the professional...
- Click here for resources to assist you and professional organisations to support you to meet the increasing demands of your role.
- Care about your profession and want to help shape its future?
Join the new Professional Issues Network Group (PING) now!
QTU On-line Shop