QTU Women in Leadership Development (WILD) program
The deadline for submissions of expressions of interest HAVE BEEN EXTENDED in the inaugural QTU Women in Leadership Development (WILD) program, and will be accepted until COB 17 March 2017.
Up to 10 participants will have the opportunity to be part of a program that will focus on strengthening women’s skills and capacity to engage with confidence and purpose in union structures.
Successful participants will need to access IRE leave to attend Brisbane-based training. Key program dates are as follows:
- 8 and 9 March 2017 – 2 day WILD training (Capitol Apartments, South Brisbane)
- 10 March 2017 - Union Reps Conference (Brisbane Convention and Entertainment Centre)
- 25 August – WILD training (prior to August State Council)
(Webinar and online commitments also form part of the program that will run from March to November 2017. )
Expressions of interest should be addressed to Penny Spalding (Assistant Secretary – Women’s and Social Issues) and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than COB Friday 17 March 2017.
- a covering letter explaining why you believe a WILD program is important for the union and what it is you hope to personally gain from the WILD program
- a brief one-page CV that outlines current and past union roles and an outline of your involvement in the QTU to date.
Assistant Secretary Women's and Social Welfare Issues
Union Reps and principals may access documents necessary for the conduct of the NAPLAN ballot here. Any difficulties, please contact email@example.com
Advice - QTAD
Training, seminars & PD
- salary info
- campaign information
- branch meetings and much more
One of the great benefits of QTU membership is access to the QTU library.
Find out more about the library's great collection and how to order and request books online here.
You can visit us at
21 Graham Street, Milton Q 4064
Opening hours: 9am to 5pm
Qld Retired Teachers' Assoc.
For the professional...
- Click here for resources to assist you and professional organisations to support you to meet the increasing demands of your role.
- Care about your profession and want to help shape its future?
Join the new Professional Issues Network Group (PING) now!
QTU On-line Shop
There are no vacancies at this time