Practising teacher positions on QCT board
The current term of appointment of the Queensland College of Teachers (QCT) Board concludes at the end of 2018 which means three practising teachers must be elected before then for a new term of appointment commencing in January 2019. Of the three elected practising teachers, two must be from the State school sector and one from the non-State school sector.
Nominations for the three positions closed on Friday 23 March 2018. The election will take place from 25 May to 15 June 2018.
Nominated for the position of State School Representative on the QCT Board?
Expressions of interest from any QTU members who have nominated for the position of State School Representative on the QCT Board who wish to receive QTU endorsement for this role, with a deadline of Monday 23 April.
To receive QTU endorsement, the member must:
- be a QTU activist
- be a nominee for the QCT Board position (click for more information about the positions) nominations closed on 23 March)
- submit a resume outlining QTU activities to email@example.com
Expressions of interest must be submitted by Monday 23 April and will be considered by QTU Executive at its meeting on 30 April 2018
Advice - QTAD
Training, seminars & PD
- salary info
- campaign information
- branch meetings and much more
One of the great benefits of QTU membership is access to the QTU library.
Find out more about the library's great collection and how to order and request books online here.
You can visit us at
21 Graham Street, Milton Q 4064
Opening hours: 9am to 5pm
There are no vacancies at this time.
Qld Retired Teachers' Assoc.
For the professional...
- Click here for resources to assist you and professional organisations to support you to meet the increasing demands of your role.
- Care about your profession and want to help shape its future?
Join the new Professional Issues Network Group (PING) now!
QTU On-line Shop