These programs are recognised as legitimate professional development by the Department of Education and Queensland College of Teachers. As such, it is appropriate to apply for funding through your normal school professional development processes.
QuEST is proud to offer you these high quality online professional development programs. These programs showcase best practice and are delivered by current classroom teachers.
- All courses are available in a live interactive format at the times listed. This is the best way to maximise your learning from the sessions. Alternatively you can choose to view the on-demand recording at a time convenient to you.
- All courses take place after school or in vacation periods to ensure they are accessible to you.
- All participants will receive a certificate of participation which can be used to demonstrate the continuing professional development (CPD) requirements of the Queensland College of Teachers.
- Course cost - $50 inc GST per session. (Please note – places are limited)
- Alternatively individuals may choose to purchase a subscription for $250 inc GST which gives you access to the entire 2019 program. This is a great option for temporary teachers who can sometimes find it hard to complete mandatory professional development requirements.
NOTE: Online courses are recorded. Course participants & QuEST subscribers can access these at any time. Click here for a full list of available course recordings.
Subscriptions for 2020 will be released as soon as they are available.
Email us at email@example.com to be notified when they are released.
An email will be sent to QTU members when the 2020 course year is available.