Programs delivered by QuEST are recognised as legitimate professional development by the Department of Education and Queensland College of Teachers. As such, it is appropriate to apply for funding through your normal school professional development processes.
QuEST is proud to release our high quality on-demand professional development programs. These on-demand courses can be accessed anytime, and can be viewed at a time that is convenient to you.
All participants will receive a certificate of participation which can be used to demonstrate the continuing professional development (CPD) requirements of the Queensland College of Teachers.
- These short-courses are available FREE to our subscribers.
- Course cost for all other QTU members - $40 inc GST per session
- Alternatively individuals may choose to purchase a 2021 QuEST subscription for $295 inc GST which gives you access to the entire 2021 program!
This is a great option for temporary teachers who can sometimes find it hard to complete mandatory professional development requirements.
- Please note, payment for on-demand courses is by credit card only at time of registration.
- TO REGISTER: Click on the "Register" link for your chosen course in the table below.