Queensland Teachers’ Union - QuEST (Queensland Education Support & Training)
Terms and Conditions and Refund Policy
- By registering for a QuEST course, the participant accepts these terms, and agrees to pay the course fees (including GST) for the course using the payment method selected on the registration form.
- The participant accepts that he/she or their school is required to pay the full amount of the course fee even if he/she does not complete the course.
- Participants are unable to receive a Certificate from their course until course fees have been paid in full and you have successfully attended your face-to-face or online course.
- Should QuEST cancel a course for any reason, participants enrolled at the time QuEST announces the cancellation will be entitled to a full refund.
- When enrolling to attend face-to-face QuEST professional development in school time, it is the responsibility of the participant to seek approval from their Principal/Manager prior to registering.
- It is the responsibility of the participant to confirm permission from their Principal/Manager prior to selecting the ‘Invoice my school’ option. Failure to seek approval will result in the participant being financially liable for the course fees (including GST).
- You have up to five business days before your course commencement date, to cancel your registration and be eligible for a refund of the full cost incurred. Cancellations must be forwarded in writing to email@example.com
- If written cancellation is received between five and three business days before the course commences, QuEST will provide a 50% refund on monies paid. Cancellations must be forwarded in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Failure to notify QuEST in writing of your cancellation two business days before the course commences, will result in the full course fees being applied. Cancellations must be forwarded in writing to email@example.com
- We reserve the right to cancel any course or change the date of any course unreservedly. If this occurs after you register for a course QuEST will provide a full refund for the individual course.
- QuEST will accept the substitution of another QTU member, should the original registrant be unable to attend the chosen course.
- QuEST professional development courses are open to financial members of the QTU and associated Unions (Together, United Voice, and IEU-QNT). Non-members are not eligible to attend these courses, however the QTU reserves the right to accept registrations from members of affiliated unions on a case-by-case basis.
- The QTU reserves the right to accept other registrations on a case-by-case basis.
- The QTU reserves the right to refuse entry to a course and cancel a registration for any reason.
- When a course or registration is cancelled, the registered person will be notified by email and the registration fee reimbursed. The QTU bears no responsibility for any additional costs incurred when a course or registration is cancelled.
QuEST is a Queensland Teachers’ Union initiative providing quality professional development for teachers and school leaders.