Queensland Teachers’ Union - QuEST (Queensland Education Support & Training) Terms and Conditions and Refund Policy
- By registering for a QuEST course, the participant accepts these terms, and agrees to pay the course fees (including GST) for the course using the payment method selected on the registration form.
- The participant accepts that he/she or their school is required to pay the full amount of the course fee even if he/she does not complete the course.
- Participants are unable to receive a Certificate from their course until course fees have been paid in full and you have successfully attended your face-to-face or online course.
- Should QuEST cancel a course for any reason, participants enrolled at the time QuEST announces the cancellation will be entitled to a full refund.
- When enrolling to attend face-to-face QuEST professional development in school time, it is the responsibility of the participant to seek approval from their Principal/Manager prior to registering.
- It is the responsibility of the participant to confirm permission from their Principal/Manager prior to selecting the ‘Invoice my school’ option. Failure to seek approval will result in the participant being financially liable for the course fees (including GST).
- You have up to 5 working days before your course commencement date, to cancel your registration and be eligible for a refund of the full cost incurred. Cancellations must be forwarded in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Written cancellations received within 5 working days of the course commencing will be assessed on a case by case basis. If the cancellation is accepted within 5 working days of the course commencing, the participant will be issued with a credit which may be applied to future QuEST courses, rather than a refund. The QTU reserves the right to determine if a late cancellation will be accepted and credit applied.
- Failure to notify QuEST in writing, of your cancellation will result in the full course fees being applied.
QuEST is a Queensland Teachers’ Union initiative providing quality professional development for teachers and school leaders.