Ther QTU has produced the following basic guides to your working conditions
For more information...... Brochure & Fact sheets
A more detailed look at topics for school leaders and Union reps
What constitutes genuine consultation? What issues should you be consulted on? Why does it matter? This guide answers all these questions and many more.
Back to basics: EB implementationAre class size targets enforceable? What can non-contact time be used for? Which issues need to be considered by my LCC? This guide answers all these questions and many more.
Timetabling guideWhat are your basic entitlements? Can your teaching hours or break times be changed? How does non-contact time work? This guide answers all these questions and many more.
Advice - QTAD
Training, seminars & PD
- salary info
- campaign information
- branch meetings and much more
One of the great benefits of QTU membership is access to the QTU library.
Find out more about the library's great collection and how to order and request books online here.
You can visit us at
21 Graham Street, Milton Q 4064
Opening hours: 9am to 5pm
State School Representatives on the QCT Board
- Submit an Expression of Interest for QTU endorsement for this role by 23 April 2018
- Current nominees only eligible
Qld Retired Teachers' Assoc.
For the professional...
- Click here for resources to assist you and professional organisations to support you to meet the increasing demands of your role.
- Care about your profession and want to help shape its future?
Join the new Professional Issues Network Group (PING) now!
QTU On-line Shop