Nomination forms and notices for QTU positions
Notices for QTU positions and a nomination form are published as a supplement to each edition of the Queensland Teachers' Journal eight times per year. The positions in the notices supplement include:
- Union Reps in schools and TAFEs
- Branch positions in schools and TAFEs
- Union standing committees
- QTU representatives on outside bodies
- QTU nominees to promotion selection panels
You can also download the following selected forms here
- Form A - Union Representatives in schools/workplaces 2018 onwards
- Form C - Branch positions
- Form D - Area Council Women’s Contact
- Form E - Union Standing Committees
- Form F - QTU Representatives on Outside Bodies
- Form G - QTU nominees on Promotion Selection Panels
- Form I - TAFE Division nominations for Branch positions
- Form K - Union Representatives in TAFE Branches 2018 onwards
- Expression of interest form for Acting Administrative Officers, 2018
Notices for elected positions
Election notices and nomination forms are published in the Queensland Teachers' Journal by the Electoral Commission of Queensland (ECQ) and also published on the ECQ website.Page updated 12 March 2018
Advice - QTAD
Training, seminars & PD
- salary info
- campaign information
- branch meetings and much more
One of the great benefits of QTU membership is access to the QTU library.
Find out more about the library's great collection and how to order and request books online here.
You can visit us at
21 Graham Street, Milton Q 4064
Opening hours: 9am to 5pm
Qld Retired Teachers' Assoc.
For the professional...
- Click here for resources to assist you and professional organisations to support you to meet the increasing demands of your role.
- Care about your profession and want to help shape its future?
Join the new Professional Issues Network Group (PING) now!
QTU On-line Shop
There are no vacancies at this time