THE QTU LIBRARY
A great benefit of QTU membership is having access to QTU's well resourced library - the Lawrence Grulke library.
The focus of the library collection is on professional support material; legislation and industrial issues relevant to the education sector.
The collection includes books; journals - national, international and electronic; DVDs; indexed articles and web documents.
- Members are able to borrow up to 3 resources at any one time for a period of 4 weeks.
- Resources are posted out free-of-charge. It is the responsibility of the member to pay for the return postage.
- Associate members are able to access the collection at our Milton Office.
- Subject lists or bibliographies are available on request.
- Journal articles can be supplied, within copyright restrictions.
- The library catalogue is not available online.
HOW TO REQUEST RESOURCES
Phone or email the library to request resources/information
Opening Hours: 9.00 - 5.00 Mon-Fri
Library visitors by appointment
Level 1, 21 Graham Street,Milton Q 4064.
ph : 07 3512 9000
fax: 07 3512 9050
QTU stands in solidarity
The Queensland Teachers’ Union wishes to express its shock at the killing of 17 people at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, and stands in solidarity with the many brave teachers who risked their own lives to protect the students in their care.
These horrific events reveal the deep commitment and bravery of members of our profession under the most extreme of circumstances, and we are proud to stand with them at this terrible time.QTU, 16 Feb 2018
Advice - QTAD
Training, seminars & PD
- salary info
- campaign information
- branch meetings and much more
One of the great benefits of QTU membership is access to the QTU library.
Find out more about the library's great collection and how to order and request books online here.
You can visit us at
21 Graham Street, Milton Q 4064
Opening hours: 9am to 5pm
Qld Retired Teachers' Assoc.
For the professional...
- Click here for resources to assist you and professional organisations to support you to meet the increasing demands of your role.
- Care about your profession and want to help shape its future?
Join the new Professional Issues Network Group (PING) now!
QTU On-line Shop
There are no vacancies at this time