Updating your details
You can update your details (contact, address, workplace, taking leave, payment etc)
- online through the member portal "myQTU" - you will need your membership number and password - click here to go to myQTU
- by email to email@example.com (please include your membership number and name.
- by fax to 07 3512 9050
- by phone to 07 3512 9000
Don't forget, while you are in myQTU you can also
- download your dues paid for the past two financial years
- register for conferences and events
Forms & documents
Advice - QTAD
Training, seminars & PD
- salary info
- campaign information
- branch meetings and much more
One of the great benefits of QTU membership is access to the QTU library.
Find out more about the library's great collection and how to order and request books online here.
You can visit us at
21 Graham Street, Milton Q 4064
Opening hours: 9am to 5pm
There are no vacancies at this time.
Qld Retired Teachers' Assoc.
For the professional...
- Click here for resources to assist you and professional organisations to support you to meet the increasing demands of your role.
- Care about your profession and want to help shape its future?
Join the new Professional Issues Network Group (PING) now!
QTU On-line Shop