2021 theme: “Peace and Equity in a Pandemic”
In 2021, our awards theme is influenced by the UN Day of Peace theme and is “Peace and Equity in a Pandemic”
Entries: In 2021 our awards theme is influenced by the UN Day of Peace. The theme honours the spirit of “Peace and Equity in a Pandemic” and we ask students to reflect this in their entries.
Who: Students in all Queensland state schools are invited to submit artwork.
Size: Entries must be no larger than A4 (210mm x 297mm)
Format: As a JPEG file (either digital or scanned). No hard copies please. All entries submitted should have the following information:
• student’s name • school • address • year level and category
Closing date: Friday, 30 October 2021
1. Use the online entry form below to upload your entry
2. Use the easy template (best for class projects with space for artwork and entry details) downloadable in word or PDF format and email to email@example.com.
Winners will be notified by the end of November. For further information, contact Penny Spalding at the QTU on 07 3512 9000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prep to Year 1
- Years 2 - 3
- Years 4 - 6
- Years 7 - 9
- Years 10 - 12
- Special education – junior (P - 4)
- Special education – middle (5 - 9)
- Special education – senior (10 - 12)
The winner of each category will receive a $100 gift card. The runner up with receive a $50 gift card.
Winners will be notified by the end of November.