Grant includes: 5 x $1000 Edsco classroom supplies bursaries.
Applications close: 5pm, Friday 27 November
The successful applicants will be announced at the end of the 2020 school year.
What the grant is for
TUH Health Fund is driven by their ongoing pursuit of excellence. They are curious and have the courage to create new possibilities and work as one team taking care of their members, their business, and one another.
They’re passionate about living these values by giving back to the education community.
2020 has provided unique challenges for the wellbeing of the education community, particularly teachers, both physically and mentally. Schools and students have had to learn smarter ways to learn – to keep in touch with each other and remain connected as a community. This grant recognises and supports teachers who deliver innovative solutions that can benefit their careers and communities in the post-COVID world of learning.
Who the grant is for
To apply for a grant, you must:
- be currently employed as a teacher
- be available to share your learnings and act as an ambassador for TUH
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- be passionate about educational innovation
- be a TUH Health Fund and QTU member.
Why you should apply
You could receive a $1000 Edsco classroom supplies bursary to kick start your 2021 year.
How to apply
Step 1: Gather the supporting documents that you need to submit with your application.
- short description of your innovative concept
- Demonstration of a willingness to share learnings with QTU member colleagues and the wider education community
- A personal statement about yourself, your commitment to education and how your innovation will add value to the QLD education community (Maximum 300 words)
Step 2: Submit your application using the online form .
BURSARY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Evidence of a candidate’s enthusiasm for furthering their own professional development and education;
- Clear articulation by the applicant of a teaching method, approach or support mechanism identified during lockdown that may result in an innovation that may advance the future of education.
- How the knowledge will be implemented in the classroom and shared with colleagues within their school;
- Other personal qualities and personal circumstances that would enhance the candidate’s suitability for the bursary.
A selection panel will review all applications and assess them against the selection criteria. The selection panel will include representatives of the QTU, TUH and independent experts. The selection panel reserves the right to ask shortlisted applicants to participate in an interview.