Professional Issues Network Group (PING)
Care about your profession and want to help shape its future? Join PING now!
The QTU is setting up the Professional Issues Network Group (PING) to provide it with urgent feedback on a range of emerging professional issues, including the latest government or departmental initiatives. This feedback will then be considered by the Union’s democratic structures as they develop a final policy position.
Interested? Then fill in the form below, including your area/s of expertise, Alternatively, you can fill out the printable form and return it by fax, email or post. Click here to download the printable form.
QTU Research Officer - Professional Issues
Advice - QTAD
Training, seminars & PD
- salary info
- campaign information
- branch meetings and much more
One of the great benefits of QTU membership is access to the QTU library.
Find out more about the library's great collection and how to order and request books online here.
You can visit us at
21 Graham Street, Milton Q 4064
Opening hours: 9am to 5pm
State School Representatives on the QCT Board
- Submit an Expression of Interest for QTU endorsement for this role by 23 April 2018
- Current nominees only eligible
Qld Retired Teachers' Assoc.
For the professional...
- Click here for resources to assist you and professional organisations to support you to meet the increasing demands of your role.
- Care about your profession and want to help shape its future?
Join the new Professional Issues Network Group (PING) now!
QTU On-line Shop