QuEST's 2021 program announced
Queensland Teachers' Journal, Vol 126 No 1, 12 February 2021, page no.4
QuEST (Queensland Education, Support and Training), the QTU’s provider of high quality professional development, has announced its 2021 suite of face-to-face and live online professional development programs.
Here is a summary of what is on offer. For more information, including links to register, visit www.qtu.asn.au/QuEST (please note – some programs have limited positions and fill quickly).
Face-to-face professional development
QuEST provides a wide range of high quality face-to-face courses including:
- Human Rights Commission - Applying Human Rights and Anti-Discrimination in Schools
- BlackCard Cultural Capability training
- Understanding the Traumatised Child – Reconnecting to learning
- Classroom Profiling – Level 1, 2 and Refresher
- Essential Skills for Classroom Management
- Highly Accomplished & Lead Teacher training
- ITD - Teacher reskilling program – (Industrial Technology and Design)
- Practical Electronics S.T.E.M - Teacher reskilling program
- Behaviour Management for early career teachers
- TRUE – Rainbow Matters
- Supporting Teacher Wellbeing.
Online professional development
This year QuEST has an expanded range of 40+ high quality online professional development options delivered by expert teachers across Australia. These are broken into live online sessions (with recordings available for subscribers) and our new on-demand web-based programs. These can be accessed individually, or through purchase of QuEST’s very popular subscriptions for just $295 incl. GST, giving access to all 2021 courses. The full program for 2021 can be accessed via the website.
Tailored professional development
QuEST also offers a range of tailored professional development, such as:
- Trauma informed schooling
- Individual coaching and mentoring
- Behaviour management
- Positive classrooms – student and teacher wellbeing
- Supporting beginner teachers
- Working with adults.
To find out more or book a tailored session for your school, contact email@example.com