Unfortunately, the Queensland Teachers’ Union Professional Issues Conference, which was to be held next Friday 23 August, needs to be cancelled due to insufficient registration numbers. We apologise for any inconvenience caused to those who had registered. If, when registering, you selected your payment method as “paying by credit card” and this charge has already been processed, the QTU will return the fee to you in the near future.
- Professor Adrian Piccoli, former NSW Education Minister and Director of the UNSW Gonski Institute for Education
- Dr Meghan Stacey, Lecturer, Sociology of Education and Education Policy, UNSW
- Dr Anna Hogan, Lecturer, School of Human Movement and Nutrition Sciences, The University of Queensland
- Mundanara Bayles, Co-Founder and Managing Director, BlackCard Cultural Capability Training courses
- Dr Tony Cook, PSM, Director-General of Education
- Kevin Bates, QTU President
- Cresta Richardson, QTU Vice-President
- Graham Moloney, QTU General Secretary
- Kate Ruttiman, QTU Deputy General Secretary (Member Services)
- Rebecca Hack, QTU Professional Development Officer
- Leah Mertens, QTU Research Officer – Professional Issues
Date: EVENT CANCELLED Friday 23 August 2019
More information: QTU Research Services on (07) 3512 9000 | email@example.com
Refund policy: Credit card payments which have already been processed will be refunded in the near future.