Joint QTU-DET (or DETE) Statements
Transition to the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers within the Developing Performance Framework a joint statement from DETE and the QTU
Joint Statement on the Developing Performance Framework DPF
Developing Performance Framework (DPF) and agreed implementation timelines (QTU/EQ Joint Communique)
Developing Performance Framework (DPF) joint statement and agreed implementation timelines
DET-QTU joint statement on Planning, preparation, differentiation and planning for individual students, including individual curriculum plans - Nov 2015
Developed in collaboration with the Queensland Teachers’ Union (QTU) and the Department of Education and Training (DET)
Advice - QTAD
Training, seminars & PD
- salary info
- campaign information
- branch meetings and much more
One of the great benefits of QTU membership is access to the QTU library.
Find out more about the library's great collection and how to order and request books online here.
You can visit us at
21 Graham Street, Milton Q 4064
Opening hours: 9am to 5pm
State School Representatives on the QCT Board
- Submit an Expression of Interest for QTU endorsement for this role by 23 April 2018
- Current nominees only eligible
Qld Retired Teachers' Assoc.
For the professional...
- Click here for resources to assist you and professional organisations to support you to meet the increasing demands of your role.
- Care about your profession and want to help shape its future?
Join the new Professional Issues Network Group (PING) now!
QTU On-line Shop