QuEST Support Officer (closing 22 May 2019)
About the role:
The position will provide technical administrative support to the Professional Development Officer. The applicant must be able to demonstrate prior experience, and in possession of a qualification relevant to the essential criteria's outlined below.
This is a full-time position based in Milton, Brisbane
· experience in organising courses and professional development seminars
· experience in data maintenance and record keeping
· experience in managing and maintaining relevant web contents
· experience in providing technical support for on-line training delivery
· capacity to develop Adobe Connect & Adobe InDesign skills
· use of Microsoft Office Suite at intermediate level or above
· professional and approachable communication skills (written and verbal)
· excellent time management, planning, and organisation skills
· absolute attention to detail and general administration skills.
How to apply:
Please send your current Resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 22 May 2019
Salary : $73,000 - $79,000 + super + other benefits
- Work Type
- Full Time
This position is also advertised on Seek.com
AEU. Qld Branch. casual vacancies- nominations close noon 29 May 2019
Australian Education Union QLD Branch ELECTION NOTICE - E2019/15 9 (download AEC official notice )
Casual Vacancy Election
Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Act 2009
Nominations are called for:
- National Principals Committee Member (1)
Queensland Branch - General Division
- Federal Conference Delegate (1)
Nominations, which must be in writing and comply with the registered rules of the Organisation, may be made at any time from 9:00am (AEST) 15/05/2019.
Prospective candidates and nominators should verify their financial status and any other qualifications required by the Organisation's rules prior to lodging nominations.
Nominations must reach the Returning Officer via the lodgement method(s) stipulated below not later than 12:00pm (AEST) on 29/05/2019.
How to lodge nominations, nominations must be lodged via the following method(s):
By Post: Joe Beath, Returning Officer, AEC, GPO BOX 2590 BRISBANE QLD 4001
By Hand: Returning Officer, AEC, Level 7 488 Queen St Brisbane QLD 4000
By Fax: 02 6293 7607
By Email: A properly completed nomination form including all necessary signatures and attachments may be scanned and submitted as a pdf file to email@example.com
- Emails to the AEC inbox that appear to be spam may be blocked. It is the responsibility of senders to ensure that their email reaches the AEC before the deadline for nominations.
- In order to be able to be received by the AEC, emails (including attachments) should be no greater than 6 MB in size.
- You may call 07 3049 2132 to enquire about the status of your nomination.
Nominations cannot be withdrawn after 12:00pm (AEST) on 05/06/2019.
The ballot, if required, will open on 19/06/2019 and close at 9:00am (AEST) on 10/07/2019.
A form is available from the Returning Officer for the purposes of appointing Scrutineers.
Changed Address? Advise the Organisation now.
Please Note: A copy of the AEC's election report can be obtained from the Organisation or from the Returning Officer after the completion of the election.
Telephone: 07 3049 2132
- General staff vacancies at the QTU are advertised here and on www.seek.com.au and in The Courier-Mail.
- Organiser and internal Officer positions are advertised here and in The Courier Mail.
- Elected positions are advertised in the Queensland Teachers' Journal and the Electoral Commission of Queensland website.
- Nomination forms for Union Reps, Branch, Area Council, Women's Contacts, Union Standing Committees, Reps on outside bodies and promotion selection panels positions are published in QTU notices in the Queensland Teachers' Journal Supplement or downloaded here.
Vacancies in the QTU
There are no other vacancies at this time