Thank you, entries are now closed
2022 theme: “End racism. Build Peace”
In 2022, our awards theme is influenced by the UN Day of Peace theme and is “End Racism. Build Peace”
Entries: In 2022 our awards theme is influenced by the UN Day of Peace. The theme honours the spirit of “End racism. Build Peace” and we ask students to reflect this in their entries.
Who: Students in all Queensland state schools are invited to submit artwork.
Size: Entries must be no larger than A4 (210mm x 297mm)
A template is available on the QTU website at www.qtu.asn.au/peaceawards
Format: As a JPEG file (either digital or scanned). No hard copies please. All entries submitted should have the following information:
• student’s name • school • address • year level and category
Closing date: Friday, 28 October 2022. Entries are now closed.
1. Use the online entry form below to upload your entry
2. Use the easy template (best for class projects with space for artwork and entry details) downloadable in word or PDF format and email to email@example.com.
Winners will be notified by the end of November. For further information, contact Natalie Montague-Clarke at the QTU by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 3512 9000.
Entries should be submitted in the following categories:
1. Prep to Year 1
2. Years 2 - 3
3. Years 4 - 6
4. Years 7 - 9
5. Years 10 - 12
6. Special education junior (P- Year 4)
7. Special education middle (Years 5-9)
8. Special education senior (Years 10-12)
The winner of each category will receive a $100 gift card. The runner up with receive a $50 gift card.
Winners will be notified by the end of November.