On this page you will find resources and links to help you manage your QTU membership.
If you cannot find what you need, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your query.
You can update your details (contact, address, workplace, taking leave, payment etc)
- online through the member portal "myQTU" - use the button below
- by email to email@example.com (please include your membership number and name).
- by fax to 07 3512 9050
- by phone to 07 3512 9000
Don't forget, while you are in myQTU you can also
- download your dues paid for previous years
- register for conferences and events
*CONDITIONS APPLY: Offer is for new membership applications only. Offer available only to members choosing the direct debit or credit card payment option. $40 payment (including GST) is for membership from the date of payment until 31 December 2018. Payments for 2019 membership will revert to the appropriate dues for your classification (permanent teachers) or the low flat rate for temporary or supply teachers. Legal assistance cannot be granted for matters that occurred prior to becoming a member of the QTU.
Need more information or advice on joining?
Please contact the QTU membership section.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone during business hours: 07 3512 9000