Salaries at 1 July 2019, 2020 and 2021 for
- Stream 1 (Teaching stream)
- Stream 2 (Heads of Program stream)
- Stream 3 (School leaders)
- Community Teachers and Assistant Teachers
- Supply teachers; and
Salaries at 1 July 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022
- Educators stream - tutors. Teachers, LVTs
- Principal teachers
- Tutor step 5
- certain short term employees
- Educational team leaders
- Associate lecturer, lecturer, Senior lecturer
- casual higher ed. employment
VET educators employed by CQU
On 28 August 2018 the government and the QTU announced the establishment of highly accomplished(HAT) and lead teacher(LT) classifications.
The opportunity to apply for HAT or LT will be available to all eligible teachers in 2019. For information regarding eligibility and other conditions associated with these new classifications read more.
The QTU is providing information sessions across the state for anyone interested in applying for certification as either a HAT or LT. The information sessions are in two parts: a session for school leaders and a session for interested classroom teachers. For more information about sessions being conducted in your region, please follow this link www.qtu.asn.au/hat-lt.
Remuneration for those teachers who participated in and were certified in the pilot program that resulted in the new classification was also announced. Read more.